Get actionable insight from tech companies tackling diversity and inclusion in the workplace and discovering what works: from leadership development to culture creation.
- 21st Century Leadership: How to Cultivate Leadership in Today’s Multigenerational Workplace
- Could Quotas be the Silver Bullet for Equality?
- What Part Will Data Play in Developing the Future of Work?
The lack of diversity within tech is a code the industry has been trying to crack. It is clear that one-time fixes and half-measures won’t cut it. Business leaders must fully commit to continuous improvement and realise that diversity makes business sense.
- Harnessing Digital to Embrace and Encourage Diversity
- The Global Manager
- Strategies for Effective Cross-Cultural Communication
It is absolutely vital that tech is developed with diversity and inclusion at its heart. If not, products and services will needlessly exclude users. New tech also has an immense opportunity to bring change and that’s not being maximised.
- Diversity by Design
- How to Build Accessible Products Without a Diverse Team
- Can Technology Make a World Dominated by Sound More Accessible?
It is important to remember to work on your own personal development as well as that of your company’s – make your mark.
- Humanising Diversity & Inclusion
- Smashing the Glass Wall
- How to Create an Inclusive Hiring Process